I’ve been memed by Jara and Monica. So I’m supposed to say seven things about myself and meme seven other people. Except all the bloggers I know have already been tagged. So I’m playing by my own rules.
Seven things about me.
1. I get stuck on an outfit and wear it constantly. I try to only wear said outfit to work once or twice a week, but then I also wear it to every special event & in my house. I call it my habit, like a nun. I’m wearing it now.
2. Sometimes I act confused even though I know exactly what’s happening.
3. I suffer from buyer’s regret.
4. I know I’m funny. I was recently informed that it is a trait of my personality type (ENFP) to think you are funnier than you are in reality. At least I’m happy and can really crack myself up.
5. If I can see a mirror, don’t try to have a conversation with me. I’ll be too busy looking at my hair and making faces. This is especially a problem at restaurants with walls of mirrors.
6. I love short stories. Especially fairy tales.
7. I vigilantly protect my identity from theft. I shred receipts, I cut credit cards into hundreds of piece and throw them away in different cans, I have a million different passwords (I can’t remember), and I kind of whisper when I have to say my social security number out loud at the bank.